I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

9.20.2008

Roomies!



Steve, my college roommate of 3 years has been in Seattle for the summer, working as "Assistant Director" for Shrek the Musical. Here we are on Alki Beach, West Seattle, perhaps on the last day of summer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAAYY! glad you guys had a chance to catch up!

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH I just saw this!!! Such a fun day! Miss you monkey!!!

5:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home