I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

8.25.2008

Sorry...

Man, I've been awful at updating this. I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment in/near Seattle this Friday so it's going to be a crazy week. And then 4 days after I move in, I leave for Glacier National Park (!!) for a 5-day job detail. Anyway, I'll be blogging more frequently after this Friday because I'll have wireless internet at my new place. Finally!

And HD tv.

And a gas fireplace.

And really great roommates.

But still no bed. That's on my list of things to do this weekend (ie IKEA).

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

HD tv and internet?!?! can we say pampered? haha. I'm excited to hear about the new place and how the new location and classes and such are! Happy moving!!!

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home