I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

9.20.2008

North Cascades=Coolio

Here's a project I've been working on (almost done). Want the full .pdf? Until I figure out how to put it on the blog, just shoot me an e-mail.



I'm actually really quite proud of it.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Oh my gosh send it to me. From the small smidgeon of it that I saw with this slow ass dial up it looks amazing.

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home