I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

9.15.2008

Best School Supply List ever

I just got an e-mail with a list of supplies I need for my illustration classes next month:

"For the first night of class, please bring the following supplies:

1. 9x12 sketchpad
2. drawing pencils: 2H, HB, 2B, 4B (Berol, Sanford, Staedtler or Derwent)
3. 12" transparent ruler
4. pencil sharpener
5. an eraser (Staedtler Mars Plastic)
6. a small, padded container to transport your chicken skull."

I'm so excited.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh i'm so jealous! hope the class goes well. i can't wait to hear more about it

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home