I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

9.20.2008

Finally

Today is the first really cool, cloudy, somewhat-rainy day for awhile. And I finally feel motivated to stay inside and organize all the random boxes of stuff I've somehow accumulated. Seriously, there are things that I stuffed away in April that haven't seen the light of day since then.

But first, I'm going to IKEA to pick out storage containers. I have a $15 coupon because I used my debit card last time I was there (some sort of cash back incentive). I love that IKEA is only 20 minutes away.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home