I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

9.20.2008

Road Trip with Ron Bend, Part I

On Thursday and Friday, I got to play assistant to filmmaker Ron Bend, who is creating video shorts about the Inventory and Monitoring program. I'm enjoying my Diane Sawyer 15-min of fame...even though my interview questions will be edited out of the final films. Still, it's fun to be able to travel like this for work and meet some incredibly enthusiastic NPS staff. Here we visit Ebey's Landing and Olympic National Park. Michelle, does the scenery remind you of Maine at all?










1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

This is very much like maine! The coast lines, the wooded areas...I could believe you came out here. Although then I would be upset because you didn't visit :) This sounds like a really fun opportunity!

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home