I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

9.22.2008

Choice Images from Today: Lewis and Clark National Historical Park

Seriously, all from today. I'm seriously thinking about starting a Flickr account for work.





























1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

visiten mi blog chavos ttp://sabrosasnenas.blogspot.com acutalizo todos los dias asi no tendran que buscar en ningun lado mas las nenas mas sabrosas de la webe yeah ttp://sabrosasnenas.blogspot.com
If you speak english what i meant is that you should come visit my blog it is full of hot chicks ans i poste every single day!

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home