I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

8.24.2006

You know it's the end when...

My pocket used to bulge with the amount of keys I carried this summer: for my house in Seattle, my van, my bike, the national park visitor center, the national park transient housing, SHIFT gallery, and the boys and girls bathroom at the gallery. Returning keys is always the last thing one does before leaving and as my pocket got lighter each day, I got progressively melancholy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home