I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

8.24.2006

Asking for Directions

I stopped by an information center in Washington to ask to best way to reach the interstate (working at one all summer, I should have known the answer, but I didn’t. Too bad, get over it). When the staff member pulled out the state map, I got highly confused because it was right side up! Anyone who has ever worked at an information desk knows that you train your mind to read maps upside down in order to help the visitor. And this was the first time that I had ever been on the other side of the desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home