I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

8.24.2006

Coffee in North Dakota...

…is free. Seriously, I grabbed a cup at a gas station and, like last time I drove through, I wasn’t charged! Does anyone have any answers to this? Or am I just that road weary and pathetic looking that the gas station attendant takes pity on me.

Did you know that the rest stops in Washington provide free coffee? They do it, not necessarily because everyone in Washington is addicted, but as a safety measure. Makes sense to me. Awake drivers are safer drivers. Still, I wouldn’t be surprised if Starbucks funded this project, as a means to keep their customers addicted and coming back for more. Oooo, a conspiracy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't doubt it. They go me hooked and I only in the area, not like I got driving all the time.

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home