I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

7.11.2008

In response to Michelle's latest blogpost



Just a few of the books I've read and/or currently reading. I don't know where this habit came from, but I always have at least 4 books started; One for reading over meals (trashy entertaining fiction), one for after work on my porch (something of literary substance), one for "professional" development (non-fiction stuff like, how to use Adobe Flash), and another for bedtime (fiction).

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Ahhh this is great! I really do find that I'm missing the intellectual discussions from the college environment. But luckily I'm finding ways to develope my own nourishing environment. I'm reading more, I've taken up reading the local paper every week (which I should anyway since I work for them) and the New York Times online every morning at work--not quite the same as a real paper, but a reasonable substitute. Plus Joe is really knowledgeable and I've adapted his habit of googling everything I don't know...go figure!!! How's the work coming? Are people accepting good design into their lives? hehe btw, my address here is 33 Prospect Avenue. Bar Harbor, ME 04609. Also...we bought a kayak this morning...so look forward to some interesting photographs as we test that in the water!!! ahhaa

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Emily said...

Michael,

You are even organized in your reading habits.

BREAK FREE!!!

(But at least it's a good habit, one that makes you more intellectual)

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home