I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

6.08.2008

Really?

So I just walked into downtown, hoping to spend the evening working at Cafe Italiano. It looked like a cool, locally owned place that, at 4 blocks away, is also the closest coffee shop from my apartment. But it closed at 3pm.

Fine, I'll just continue onwards to Starbucks, another 2 blocks further.

They close at 8:30!

What?! Seriously now, Bellingham, we've got to fix this. I find it hard to believe that in this college town, there are no coffee shops open late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home