I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day!




I found these old photographs while digging through the digital image archive at Mount Rainier NP. Man, I wish I could have golfed on there back in the 20's...

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

These are FANTASTIC!!! I'm in love with them! Sometimes I really wish I had been born in a different time period--and this is one of those times.

4:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Michael,
I love the golf images! I can just taste the fresh crisp air. Great to have you as a son and your sisters as daughters! You three are tops!
Love,
Dad

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home