I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

6.27.2008

Ranger Mike wants to play outside right now

It's way too sunny and perfect today.

We've got a lot up on the Ranger Mike Friday blog (why do I sometimes write "we"?)




And I apologize for not writing on this blog more consistently. My roommate and I have been bumming off of the wireless internet from the girls that live below us, except that they graduated and left and took their internet with them. So I've resorted to coffee shops every other day. I'll get reconnected soon. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home