I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

7.19.2008

Brrrr

It was 61 degrees when I left my apartment this morning. And perfectly sunny.

I love Washington summers.

So, I know this blog has been neglected recently and I totally blame that on the fact that I'm living without internet right now. As much as I enjoy being somewhat unplugged (my reading habits have certainly benefited), it is harder for me to just post something whenever the inspiration hits.

I am, however, blogging more as Ranger Mike Friday. I even have a new graphic identity for the blog:



Well, I'm going to head out soon to take advantage of this great weather. Maybe I'll be back blogging more often once winter hits and I have nothing better to do than stay indoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home