I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

10.11.2008

New Look

No, you haven't stumbled across the wrong blog, this is still wanderingartist. I just felt like a change and I really liked these colors. Michelle and I have noted that our color sense might be shifting because of our new environments.

Light, obviously, has a huge impact on color and out here, with all the clouds, it's mostly a diffuse white light. Colors thus are more muted, less saturated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

It's funny that you me and Michelle decided that it would be fun to change up our blogs. it's like we're washing ourselves clean of our old lives. Hurrah. (but kind of saddening)

8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home