I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

8.24.2006

License Plates

It wasn’t until my second day on the road that I saw my first Michigan plate ALL SUMMER. I’m totally serious. And it threw me for a loop. Even when I’m driving around Grosse Pointe, I’m confused at the sight of all our blue and white plates; where’s Mount Rainier? Oh well, at least Michigan citizens know how to drive (faster cars in the left lane really shouldn’t be that difficult of a concept, and yes, I’m talking to you Seattle).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home