I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

2.04.2009

Two of the coolest things EVER to come in the mail

My brand-spanking new Washington State driver's license:



And a giant bull-frog that I'm going to dissect for my Vertebrate Illustration class:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

this is hilarious! I love being an artist! I'll have to show my driver's license sometime, maine has a ridiculous design!

5:03 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I Want One!

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home