I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

1.28.2009

Artist Statement...via YouTube



I returned to my Studio Tuesday and ended up filming and editing 3 short movies about how I define myself as an artist. I'm really glad to have documented these perspectives. Enjoy!

You can watch the rest of the videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mtliang

2 Comments:

Blogger h.r. said...

I thought you might like to know that, had I not watched your video blog, I might have been facebooking on the couch for hours more. I am inspired to get up and do something, despite being C.O.L.

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Emily said...

Michael you're hilarious and I love it.

3:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home