I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

1.26.2009

"The Art of Walking"



Last week, Casey and I walked from his apartment to his gallery in Pioneer Square, transporting his latest sculpture via the sidewalks of downtown Seattle. I haven't written too much about Casey on this blog, but he's honestly the most talented artist I know our age. Many of our concepts and ideas of craftsmanship line up and I'm so glad to have befriended him here in Seattle. Look forward to future collaborations!

You can view Casey Curran's kinetic sculptures here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bKTckbXIy0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home