I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

1.19.2009

The Four Covers





Wow. I have to say it's really exciting to see these four covers back-to-back. I wonder what the response will be this summer when we start handing them out to families.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they look amazing man!! i love em-
im gonna hit you up for album art someday :)

6:42 PM

 
Blogger Three Heavens And Hells said...

These are great, Michael! I hope our class gets some free copies! And badges!

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

I know! Jellyfish!!! I forgot to mention in my post that they had a special jellyfish exhibit when I was there!!! GASP! They had it kind of hidden off to the side of the entrance and I almost missed it!!! Thank goodness I didn't!

Also...I'm extremely jealous of your weather. And extremely jealous of your book jackets!!! Those are really great and they definitely look like they came from you! It's great to see that even as you develop as an artist, your style is still unmistakably present in everything you create! Yay artistic identity!!!

And I need your current address. I got your chistmas card sent back to me a bit ago because I apparently only have your old address....So I have this fantastically late christmas card to send to you!!!

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home