I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

1.14.2009

Thought:

The guy sitting next to me at Tully's is blasting his heavy metal music from his computer. I've actually never experienced this in a coffee shop (especially not here in Bellevue). My first reaction is to pump some classical or opera from my iTunes library. Would that be passive-aggressive? Or aggressive-aggressive?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I think I'd call it passive-aggressive, but I suppose it could depend on how loud you play your music. If you're clearly playing over him...then you're aggressive. But either way, I wouldn't judge you!

Also, as far as the ink blots, I can see the eyes, but the lamb is beyond me. I see christmas tree in the second one. The cross between the star and tree shape just says christmas tree to me.

I got your christmas card returned to me in the mail today..Apparently I still have your old address. So if you send me your current one, you'll get a nice, yet very late, christmas card!

5:51 PM

 
Blogger Emily said...

Passive, definitely passive.

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home