I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

8.01.2008

A Belated 4th of July

I kept meaning to put up this link. It's the photostream from Charles and Nikki. We celebrated the 4th with small town parades, water balloon tosses, a pie tasting contest, burgers, and of course, a hippity-hop race.


Go Dora go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You're Fourth of July looked like a good time! I miss fun traditions like those!

I've been meaning to tell you that I had a dream about you and Andy the other night. You two were having a "disgusting food" cook-off event and I wound up tasting some of your dishes...pretty gross! (I'm noticing a trend of food in my life...both gross and tasty) It was hilarious!

I love the work you've been doing with the North Cascades Identity. I think the logo you came up with is actually pretty nice. I do agree, however, it is a bit basic, and you probably can come up with something more creative and fun. I think that they would probably go for that though, given how simple, clean, and straightforward it is. But if you can get them to accept something more creative...go for it!

Joe and I got our clamming licenses renewed and are back to walking along the shore. I've discovered that my new rain boots are fantastic because they let me wade into the water and poke around at the creatures that are exposed at low tide. Sometimes I think I should have studied oceanography... Anyway...hope all is well with you!

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home