I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

6.06.2008

Where I live

I love my new apartment, with the exception of the lack of heat. This may seem odd to those of you experiencing the heatwave in the midwest right now but seriously, we're dipping down to the mid-40s each night. I woke up this morning in the fetal position to conserve heat and a very cold nose. The first thing I did was turn on the stove top burners and warm my hands over the flames. No joke.

Also, no judging on the state of my bedroom. I've been living out of boxes for a month and am finally settling in and getting my life organized.

More pictures to be posted soon.





2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I missed your call again! This phone tag is getting old... I keep forgetting about the time difference when I consider how we keep missing each other. I'll try again this weekend...

You're apartment looks great! I feel jealous but at the same time I'm happy here. I can sympathize with the cold. It's still rather chilly here too. You're make-shift vacuum cleaner looks awesome! I love those awkward moments where you flounder and realize that there's little things about "the real world" that you didn't think about before...

Looking forward to the next Friday post!

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Caity Niki said...

I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze

So insperational

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home