I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

5.17.2008

Where I work

My "office"


The view from my office. If you look very closely, you can see the Dairy Queen to the left. This will be my summer vice.




This will be my second vice working here: the drive-through espresso hut right next door:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'll be working with one of the local newspapers as their new ad designer...so basically I'll be designing the ads that go in the paper, but I have a feeling it entails a bit more than that and they were just a bit foggy on the details. I suppose I'll find out today!

I'm actually pretty jealous of your espresso hut. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure that there is a coffee shop here at all...I haven't seen a Starbucks in ages nor have I even seen a small mom and pop one.

I'm excited to hear the details of your job! I'm actually also pretty excited for your weekly ranger posts :) It's actually really nice to be back to reading your blog all the time haha

must run to work...we should chat...good idea :)

4:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home