I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

5.21.2008

I-CHI-RO!

Photos from a perfect sunny Sunday ballgame at Safeco Field in Seattle. I completely binge-ed on the world famous garlic fries. Shout out to Nick, Tessa, Nick and Erika, my A2 friends from NICHE/First Pres! Notice Tessa creepily zooming in on the crowd favorite Ichiro and then the inside-out hat which is part of some baseball tradition I don't really get.









1 Comments:

Blogger Gregory Oberle said...

Mr. Liang (oh, how formal),

I am writing this as I miss you, knowing full well some time might pass before we will see each other again.
Just hoping you are well, happy to see all of the adjustments. Catch some rain for me.

-Greg O

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home