I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

5.30.2008

Ranger Mike says Happy Friday!

In this week's installment of "In the Field with Ranger Mike," I get to explore the prairies on San Juan Island and fend off a warren of rabid bunnies. Okay not really, but check it out anyway:

rangermikefriday.blogspot.com




2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry bout that posting...I had three letters in the box and accidentally put it up!!! Oops!!!

Anyway...Those bunnies are adorable! It rally is difficult to step back and look at them from the logical perspective of bunnies as invasive speices. So strange. But then again, if you think of the rabbit in Monty Python it might make it easier--or even the bunny in Seth's IP movie!

Sounds like your job is going really well and is full of fun excursions and activities. I must admit that I'm a bit jealous...ok a lot. My job consists of siting behind a desk and getting a hunchback haha. Not so adventurous and fun when you consider the fantastic landscape around me.

Let me know how the cooking is going :) I'm excited to hear about the differences from west to east coast cuisine! --wow...I live on the East Coast. Never thought I'd say that! ha.

7:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home