I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

1.31.2007

Scientology...

I just took a Scientology Personality Test for my Narrative Art Class and have to choose four questions that I'd like to explore in strip-comic form. The test was fairly weird and had a fondness for asking questions about auditory disorders: "Do some noises 'set your teeth on edge'? Do you ever get disturbed by the noise of the wind or a 'house settling down'?"

Here are my top four questions:
92. Are you a slow eater? Yes!
127. Can you get quite enthusiastic over "some simple little thing"? Um, my French Press?
131. Can you quickly adapt and make use of new conditions and situations even though they may be difficult? Mali? Seattle?
158. Do you laugh or smile quite readily? I'd like to think so.


Comment I just had with my sister at Starbucks:
Amy: So our birthday is coming up soon. (note: we have the exact same birthday despite being 3 years apart)
Me: I know, 22! I feel like my mental age will have finally caught up with my real age.
Amy: Michael, you're mental age is like, 43.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home