I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

1.26.2007

Late Nights

Sigh. Yes, it's 11:30pm on a Friday night and I just arrived at the UgLi with a fresh cup of coffee to start studying. My life has gotten to the point where I wish there were 28 hours in the day, with the extra four being secret ones that only I'm privy to and can use to catch up on things like...homework or sleep. I think that's all I would really need, just four solid hours each day or uninterrupted time.

Funny how busy one's life can become. I miss Mali time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home