I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

1.31.2007

Deadline=Extended

Excellent. My 8:30 AM class just got cancelled and our semester has been re-scheduled so that the bristol board sketches are no longer due tomorrow. I'm relieved, not because I dislike this assignment, but because I enjoy it so much I really want to put a concerned effort into the narrative and layout. I did begin some preliminary sketches of moose and illustrations I want to include (like moose being carried by helicopters in slings, like Michigan turkeys and Canadian pregnant moose greeting each other as they pass at the border). It's rough, but that's how brainstorming goes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home