I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

1.22.2007

More projects

Here are some photos I shot this morning in class. I'll be working with this object for several weeks and am currently interested in seeing how this artifact from Mali exists in our very different society. Today's assignment was to just explore the object with various artificial light and I ended up with something that reminds me of a DJ at a club. Just having fun here with my new camera (photos have been resized for the internet. Originals are amazingly clear):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home