I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

9.04.2006

Procrastination

Okay. Okay. Okay.

I know I'm overdue for a lengthy blog post. I do want to share my reflections on packing and leaving, but since it's still hard to imagine going to Africa as of Wednesday, I guess I keep putting off these thoughts. I bet I'll be struck with insomnia tomorrow night and end up writing until 3am. So we'll have to wait until then.

Meanwhile, my sister Anna and I continue our tradition of taking photographs while jumping. I can only imagine the confusion this will cause in Mali.






Anna! Get in the car!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I love the pictures!!! I just moved into a new apartment and don't have the internet on my laptop yet, so i haven't been able to post. But I've still enjoyed reading your posts, and I'm so excited for your trip!!! You're going to have an amazing time!!! Have a safe flight, and I'm looking forward to continuing reading your blog...i love hearing your thoughts :) Have a safe flight!!!

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home