I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

2.07.2007

18 more hours until the weekend!

It's amazing how far the body and mind can push itself when necessary. Unfortunately, I've gone a little too far and have started to get sick...worked until midnight at Sweetwaters yesterday, prepared a 20-min presentation at Fleetwood Diner until 3am (first time there and yes I got the hippie hash), woke up at 7am, class and meetings until 6pm, currently finishing two major projects for tomorrow. It's a shame that I enjoy all my homework...otherwise it'd be easier to just say no and go to bed at a reasonable hour. Funny how I used to think I was good at time management. What's happened?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home