I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

11.06.2006

Look Ma, no strings!

Here are some photos of my friend and roommate Em Harris who is apprenticing with famed puppeteer Ya Ya Coulibaly (you may have seen his work on Broadway’s “The Lion King”). Em doesn’t have a digital camera and wanted me to post these pictures for friends and family back home. She’s certainly catching on quickly, though I do have to say that it’s a little creepy to wake up in the morning with a wooden marionette hanging right next to my head.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home