I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

10.30.2006

FOOD!

This list was mentally compiled while backpacking across the Dogon savannah on a particularly hot afternoon:

-Garden Fresh salsa and tortilla chips
-Orange Juice
-Ice
-Hamburgers
-PIZZA
-Vietnamese Pho
-Sushi and wasabi
-Moosetracks Ice Cream
-Milkshakes
-Chai tea
-Coffeemate creamer
-Cookie dough
-Brownies
-Berries
-Apple crisp
-Curry noodles and crab cakes from Sy Thai
-Doughnuts
-Bagels and cream cheese
-Quesadillas
-Cereal
-Pancakes
-Omelets and hash browns
-Sub sandwiches
-Good Italian bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
-Apple cider
-Chocolate

Basically I’m going to gain 15 pounds when I return…which may be as much as I’ve lost since being here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

oh my gosh!!! That list just reminded me of so much that I've been missing. I had to have my mother bring me peanut butter when she came to visit. Chai tea??? moosetracks??? ahhhh Granted I have a bit more than you here, but wow...I certainly do miss a few things.

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home