I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

8.07.2006

Thinking about all of these questions last year caused me to take my own photo series; Polaroid self-portraits, where you stick your arms out and aim the camera back at your face. Look how happy I am! Too bad I can point to half of them and remember feeling tired or sore and not really feeling like smiling.



So I took this photograph a month ago, after biking on San Juan Island all day and discovering that my campground didn’t exist. It’s a much more accurate portrayal of how I was feeling, but I probably won’t include it in my photo album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home