I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

8.07.2006

The modern artist role? creative interpretation. The National Park Service actually has around 30 artist residencies and invite artists to live in the park for 4-6 weeks and work on their own projects. It’s amazing how the same view can be interpreted in so many different ways. Perhaps it’s because I’ve been here for three years and have stopped dropping my jaw every time I drive to work, but I find this last artistic role to be very important to me.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home