I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

5.10.2008

Photos from the road trip

I didn't take too many photos this road trip. As this was my 4th cross-country drive, there was a sense of familiarity as I drove the interstates. Since my need to document life's experiences comes only with novelty, I guess that's why I didn't take that many photos. Still, these are pretty choice:











I also realized that the landscape was so huge that not even a wide-angle lens could capture the grandeur. So eventually you just give up and commit it to memory.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

These are gorgeous! I'll have to post some of Cadillac mountain. It's right in my backyard and provides gorgeous views from the top! Joe and I are considering training towards the goal of biking to the top...a pretty rough ride coming from my perspective--especially since I haven't been on a bike in years!!!

7:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home