I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

5.31.2009

Last Homework Assignments FOREVER

Maybe.


Artichoke, Scientific Plate, 15x11, pen on bristol board





Bell Peppers and Chilies, 12x10, watercolor on bristol board

These are the last two assignments from my Natural Science Illustration certificate program and I'm itching to start my own projects after "graduation." I have a renewed confidence in my illustration abilities and I look forward to giving form to the ideas floating around in my mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no doubt you bring a whole lot of Talent and passion to the field; best of luck in you new home.

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home