I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

5.12.2009

How I start my morning



I've realized that I often make my meals based on colors.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with garlic, green peppers, cheddar cheese and a dash of salt and skim milk.

Cheerios with yogurt and fresh strawberries.... Read More

FYI- I'm buying cage-free eggs now from Trader Joes. Did you know that conventional egg laying hens are housed 6 to a cage that is no bigger than 2 sheets of paper?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home