I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

10.19.2007

THE LIST 2.0

Here's the rough guideline of animals I'll be illustrating over the course of the year. The first 10 contain the true collective noun; for the second ten, I'll be creating my own.

1. a KNOT of toads
2. an ARMY of caterpillars
3. a POD of whales
4. a WISDOM of wombats
5. a TOWER of giraffes
6. a HURTLE of sheep
7. a FLAMBOYANCE of flamingos
8. a CONGREGATION of alligators
9. a BUSINESS of ferrets
10. a MURDER of crows

11. a SHADOW of stingray
12. a SILENCE of pandas
13. an ORGY of snails
14. a of snails
15. a of flying squirrels
16. a of puffins
17. a of chameleons
18. a of stag beetles
19. a of blowfish
20. a of squid

Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home