I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

9.19.2007

Two variations

Today's project was to test different ways of adding color to my drawing. One was taking digital scans of textures and the other was with watercolor. By far, my favorite is using the latter. Perhaps because it is more traditional to mix pen and watercolor washes, or that the hand-drawn elements look best with the hand-painted elements (as opposed to flat digital colors from my earlier post). Let's just hope it prints well.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love love love it! i can't wait to see how it all turns out when you're finished!

7:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home