I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

7.24.2007

I know, I know. Finally a post!

Well, I am currently holed up in the Groundworks studio at the engineering school, transfering my Mali videos to my computer. Since this thing works in real time, it means a lot of sitting around, waiting. Actually, it's a good time for me to catch up on e-mails and cross of items from my things-to-do list... like update my blog! I've been thinking long and hard about my upcoming senior thesis and career ambitions. I'll fill you all in at some point in the future, but for now, here are some random pages from my sketchbook.






1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

yay!!! More posts!!! :)
Just to let you know...I went to the toledo zoo yesterday, and I saw jelly fish...and although it was far too dark in the room to get a good picture, I took some video on my camera for you. I couldn't just walk past and not come back with some sort of documentation. They're just so amazing!!!

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home