I found that some of life's greatest revelations can discovered on the open road with nothing more than an evening breeze, jazz on the radio, and a 5lb bag of gummi bears. I've also learned that I'll always have more questions than answers (and that's okay!). May this be a written and visual documentation of this crazy journey we call life.

4.04.2007

Weather Data

Along the lines of my last graphic design project, I've challenged myself to come up with some system to display weather data that is more visually interesting than what one normally finds on weather.com. I'm also hoping to see if the data begins to show any patterns or cause-and-effect interactions. Currently working with: air temperature, cloud coverage, air pressure, precipitation, wind direction/speed, and visibility. I still haven't nailed down the best scheme, but here's what I have so far...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home